Sunday, June 14, 2009

Derrrrrtay

Breasts heaving, body slick with perspiration, hair tumbling wildly about her face, she leans back and releases a content sigh. Her eyes close a moment, lips parted as she catches her breath, and she gives a small giggle, as she often does after the culmination of satisfying physical exertion.

She reaches over and wraps her fingers around the neck of a cool bottle of beer, frosty with condensation. She tilts her head back, the bottle pressed to her lips, and drinks slowly, hair falling down her back save for a few stray locks that cling to the damp skin of her neck. She relishes the taste and feel of the bubbles rushing down her throat. She turns to the one beside her, face flushed, eyes bright, and gives a languid smile accompanied by another small, satisfied giggle. She breathes, "Good girl."

That's right - I dug up my flower beds AND got them planted. And my dog, Ginger, "helped".

Now to get all the dirt out from under my fingernails. And hair. And wherever else I got it, I think there's some down my shirt.

14 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

HaHa - anything I can do to help, let me know. ...like weeding, spraying for ants...haha

dragonfly said...

*wink* If you've got the tools baby, I've got the uh...flower bed. Ok - this analogy's gone over the top.

BTW, dog is a terrible gardener. By 'help' I mean she kept bringing me a frisbee to throw, laid in the freshly turned flower bed to cool off, and tried to eat a snapdragon.

Lee Ryan said...

Ha. It's ok. I'm a little worried I went overboard with my last post; yours is cool and I appreciate it. :-)

I don't doubt your flower bed.

dragonfly said...

You're honest and male - two good qualities. Stop worrying.

Lee Ryan said...

:-)

Thanks.

You're probably just relieved that I didn't carry your analogy on to discuss fertilization.

dragonfly said...

Haha, saw that train coming, stepped out of the way!

;)

Lee Ryan said...

Sorry - I just thought I'd come back here and appreciate your dirty-talk once again; sorry for lurking. :-)

dragonfly said...

Don't be sorry, I -may- be guilty of lurking you right back. Like dirty posts? Tomorrow: laundry. And *sexy pose in rubber gloves* dishes. Mrowwr.

Lee Ryan said...

Guilty; I like sexy posts.

dragonfly said...

I can pander to that.

Lee Ryan said...

Sorry - I just had to give this post another read and I thought I'd pass on the appreciation. :-)

dragonfly said...

Glad I could...uh...help!

Lee Ryan said...

Ok - having looked at the picture, I have a better visual now.

Thanks. :-)

dragonfly said...

haha ;)