Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yours truly...


...sort of. There's a little Photo Shop mobile application with some fun effects. I kind of like how this turned out.

It's a cool -20F outside and dropping, but I'm curled up nice and warm on the couch in pj's and fuzzy socks. My boys are both travelling for their respective sports (skiing, basketball), and I'm enjoying a peaceful, low-key weekend in a quiet house with the dog, some DVDs, and a nice glass of Argentinian red wine. Yeah, kinda boring for a Saturday night but much needed after a hectic few weeks.

Peace, calm, quiet. *purrrrr*

4 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

very nice! Enjoy your weekend!

dragonfly said...

Thanks, you too!

Suddenly Fourty said...

It's freezing cold up there and wiltingly hot down here. Just thought you'd wanna know. :-)

dragonfly said...

You're not kidding- it's minus 40F tonight...MINUS! Send me some of that summer you've got going on down there.