Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lesseeee...update:

-Fixed comp, but need a new keyboard (always something, isn't there?)

-Had the flu, the achey-fever/chill-supertired kind of flu. And to make it worse, I'm the only one I know who actually gained weight while sick. Damn comfort food to hell, really.

-Still single, been asked-don't wanna.

-Still working the day job, doing some biology on the side, and would still rather it be the other way around.

-Dog still goofy.

-Son who moved out still comes home to hang out with me & his brother. I happily feed them while they play vid games or watch a movie.

-The men in my family got together from far & wide for a grand hunting trip- they didn't get much but had a blast, and I loved getting to see them.

Yes, pretty exciting stuff, but I figured I should post -something-. I've read some great blog posts lately. Some funny and witty, some intelligent and insightful, some full of great information. Sorry I don't have more to give, but brainspace seems to be rare commodity for me right now. I don't have room in there to come up with a thoughtful or thought provoking post; my brain is -full-.

Be well.

No comments: