Monday, October 26, 2009

On a lighter note...

...I've been inspired to add to my List of Sexy Men. I won't lay claims that this is a definitive list of men who are generally sexy; this is a list of men that -I- find sexy. And I find funny sexy. Really sexy. Humor, a willingness to let one's inner child out to play, and the ability to laugh at one's self are awesome qualities. Ready?

Craig Ferguson.

Yes. Craig Ferguson, late night talk show host. I normally don't stay up that late, except if I'm in bed with a book or with a...well, I normally don't stay up that late. But I saw his show again the other night and, as usual, I laughed. Out loud. Scared the dog, even. This guy makes me LAUGH.

His jokes are stupid, the skits are downright groaners, but something about his delivery, his mannerisms, and the way he starts to laugh at his own antics just kills me. He's adorably funny. Charmingly funny. And that accent, I'm a sucker for the accent. He's pretty good looking, but he's a goofyhead. I love that when I watch him I cannnot. help. laughing.

Thanks for indulging me.

PS: Speaking of sexy men, last week I got tagged by fellow blogger LeeRyan to post "Ten Random things about me". That post may or may not be coming soon.

No comments: