Sunday, September 20, 2009

I lied

Ok- you won't see an increase in late night blogging after all. Why?
The power supply on my comp gave out and I hate posting from my iTouch.

I'll get around to replacing it soonish. Pretty funny, there was a
time when I'd freak out when my comp went down, and was in a state of
anxiety till I got it up and running again. I've been fortunate in
that it's rarely happened and when it did, it was a relatively easy fix.

It's on the list of things-to-do, along with getting a new printer. In
th meantime, I'll just read -your- blogs so get busy and post more
interesting & funny & thought provoking things for me to read.

No picture because my tech skills fail me and I can't make it work
right.

Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

dragonfly said...

See? What's with that formatting?

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I was thinking about asking the same thing... But then thought better of it cus I wouldn't know why either.