Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today the news says 'Don't eat pistachios' (salmonella scare). Last week I heard that now it's -not- good for women to enjoy a nice glass of wine a few times a week (cancer scare). This, of course, comes after we've been imbibing regularly because having a nice glass of red regularly was reported as good for your health (heart health, antioxidents).

I'm still suspicious of certain tomatoes and don't even mention the peanut paste products.

Solution: take all this 'information' with a grain of salt. Just make sure it's only a grain, and that it's iodized salt because, you know, that's healthier. For now.

I'm practicing Spectromancer, playing against the computer. On easy setting. I'm starting to like it. Pretty soon I'll play against the friend who introduced me to it, and he'll proceed to kick my ass. It'll be fun!

No comments: